Monday 14 September 2015

Looking at Suppliers and Costs

I thought I should look around for suppliers of materials suitable for boat building.

 In the UK, Robbins Timber seem just the job
http://www.robbins.co.uk/main/delivery.asp





I shall look around for three suppliers and make a judgement on which best serve my purposes. 


Timber is very expensive in the UK and here I do envy my North American friends who find such materials considerably cheaper. If any of them follow this blog and see our costs it's going to make them feel happier about their costs - which they probably thought expensive until now.












This brings me to a good point: I'm open to any advice or ideas 

2 comments:

  1. What are you up to now! :) I will follow your new project with great interest, John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me too well, Judy! You are first to post here

    ReplyDelete